(Redirected from FUDCon:Zurich 2010 Budget)
- Estimated Budget/Estimated Costs is only a reminder for the organizators.
- Balance is the overview over granted money and the final amount
From Red Hat Community Architecture we have an USD 20'000 budget (we'll calculate with CHF 20'000 as the USD is losing ground)
The total cost of this FUDCon cannot exceed the budget.
Cost calculation below is using a swag cutoff limit of 120 persons.
Covered by several ETH Zurich internal budgets.
- Rooms: free of charge
- Furniture: free of charge
- Internet: free of charge
- Cleanup: free of charge
- Building Management: free of charge
- T-shirts: CHF ~2'100
- Badges: free of charge
- Salad, main course, mineral water: CHF ~3'500
- 2h of free soft drinks and beer: CHF ~3'000
- Breakfast: CHF ~650
- Sunday lunch: CHF ~1000
- Sunday soft drinks: CHF ~700 (guesstimate)
- Travel: all requests have been granted, see below
- Accommodation: CHF 500 (Zivilschutzbunker)
For more FUDCon Toronto 2011 Reference:
- Looking for the Sunday schedule? See FUDCon:Toronto 2011 Sunday schedule.
- Looking for the BarCamp schedule?|See FUDCon:Toronto 2011 BarCamp Schedule.
- Live streaming!|OGG streams of rooms 1 and 2 at FUDCon: Room 1 Room 2
- For more FUDCon Torronto Blogs:
FUDCon is the Fedora Users and Developer's Conference, an opportunity for all who contribute to or use Fedora to meet, learn, plan, and hack. This event is free and is open to everyone. To learn about what a FUDCon is like, you can view a video from the last North American FUDCon.
While the above are only estimates, the numbers below are actually granted amounts.
|Community Architecture||USD +20'000||Confirmed by spevack|
|FUDCon T-Shirts x120||EUR -1'483.22||invoice from SantaFeTex sent to RH Munich (as agreed by spevack with kital)|
|FUDPub||CHF -6'500||Paid by jsmith with his credit card - chicken breast fillet! / rice-veggie-pan! and lots of soft drinks and beer!|
|Sunday lunch||CHF -1010||Paid by jsmith with his credit card - enough pizza to even provide (cold) dinner for the bunker!|
|Saturday/Sunday Breakfast||CHF -650||Transferred by red, reimbursed by stickster / Bagels (enough for the whole day, basically)|
|Sunday Beverages||CHF -688||Transferred by red, reimbursed by stickster / Free Club Mate and Premium Cola for the whole barcamp day|
|Funding: Accommodation x80||CHF -500||Invoice mailed to stickster 2010-11-1 / Blast-proof bunker|
|Funding: Omar Cherif (flight)||CHF -545||Booked by stickster (USD price not final, waiting for credit card balance)|
|Funding: Omar Cherif (visa)||USD -155||Transferred in advance by stickster (USD price not final, waiting for credit card balance)|
|Funding: Zoltan Hoppar||EUR -120||Booked by stickster (USD price not final, waiting for credit card balance)|
|Funding: Bert Desmet||EUR -214||Booked by stickster (USD price not final, waiting for credit card balance)|
|Funding: Jef van Schendel||EUR -160||Booked by stickster (USD price not final, waiting for credit card balance)|
|Funding: Yaakov M. Nemoy||EUR -220||Booked by stickster (USD price not final, waiting for credit card balance)|
|Funding: Christos Bacharakis||EUR -190||Reimbursed by stickster|
|Funding: Pierros Papadeas||EUR -190||Reimbursed by stickster|
|Funding: Vangelis Chliaras||EUR -190||Reimbursed by stickster|