From Fedora Project Wiki
Go to Trac
View the reports
- Visit pending report of your region.
Select a ticket
- Select your country/neighbouring country.
- Click on a ticket.
This is how a new ticket looks like
- This is the view when you click on a pending ticket representing a pending request.
- Scroll down.
- If you wish to fulfill this request, scroll down.
- Select "Accept ticket".
- Press "Submit".
It has now been assigned to you
- This ticket is now yours.
- You can see your name in the "assigned" field.
- You can also see a comment in the "history" section.
Fulfill the request
- Now you can ship the request by post/meeting in person.
- Once done, comment how and when it was posted.
- Select "Fixed".
- Press Submit.
- You deserve a "Thank you" for spreading fedora. :)