From Fedora Project Wiki
Kernel Regression Testing Virtual FAD - 2012/08/14
This is an effort to get things moving quickly on the Fedora Kernel Testing Initiative. We would like to take this day to focus on getting new tests written, improving the test infrastructure, and completing tests already in progress.
When and Where
14:00 UTC, Tuesday August 14th 2012
IRC: #fedora-kernel on irc.freenode.net
Phone: No phone this time
- The purpose of the test day to get additional test cases written and generally improve the regression test suite.
- Please have a look at the Test Guidelines to get an idea of requirements.
- Tests in development should be added to the regression tests page
- Internet connection to log into IRC
- git, gcc, basic development tools
- Grab the source tree from git://git.fedorahosted.org/kernel-tests.git.