From Fedora Project Wiki
Fedora Events: LinuxDay 2008 - Dornbirn, Austria
LiunxDay is a small event in Austria near the Swiss, German, and Lichtenstein border with around 1000 visitors. This year is the 10th birthday of this one day conference.
- More details : http://www.lugv.eu/linuxday.html (German)
When and Where
- Date : Saturday, November 29 24th, 2008
- Location : Dornbirn
HTL Dornbirn Höchsterstr. 73 A-6851 Dornbirn
- Time : 09:00 till 18:00
- Booth Nr: C1
This things are free of charge.
- one table
- WLAN-Internet-Access and electricity
- one poster and space for this poster (Size A1 (594 × 841 mm))
- no extra lights (spots)
There is no more or special equipment needed for the booth.
- Demo machines with Gnome
- Fedora textile banner
- Check the layout of the whole event -> http://www.lugv.eu/fileadmin/bilder/standuebersicht/linuxday_HTL-08.pdf
- Fedora 9 Live CDs (FabianAffolter)
- T-Shirts (FabianAffolter)
- Laptop Sticker (we have around 40 pieces from LinuxTag 2008)
- Some stickers
- perhaps again the small Fedora Flyers
The deadline for the "Call for papers" will be at the end of September.
- 2008-10-21 -- Booth confirmed
- 2008-09-28 -- Fedora is registered