LAC2012 : The Linux Audio Conference 2012
The 10th annual Linux Audio Conference is the international conference about Open Source Software for music, sound and other media with Linux as the main platform. 2012 marks the 10th anniversary of the event and it is the first time the LAC takes place in the United States.
Date and Time
- Thursday, April 12 through Sunday, April 15, 2012
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics (CCRMA) The Knoll, 660 Lomita Court Stanford, California 94305-8180, USA
CCRMA is located on the Stanford University Campus (California, USA).
- No-cost (gratis) at http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2012/registration
- Schedule of Events
- Add you name here if you want to discuss a roadmap for Fedora Audio Spin or PlanetCCRMA Remix
- Sponsorship funds are being donated from Manifold Recording for the Fedora Project sponsorship.
- Manifold Recording is owned by Amy and Michael Tiemann, a Red Hat executive.
- Karsten 'quaid' Wade is planning on attending, he is local-ish to the event.
- Looking for other members of the Fedora Audio Creation SIG who may want to attend. This would be a good use of any available travel funds.
- A small event kit is needed - lots of CDs, Fedora-branded gimcracks.
- More thinking needs to be done.
Arrival - Departure
|Who||Arrive (Flight-Time)||Departure (Flight-Time)||Comments|
- Manifold Recording is paying Fedora's sponsorship fee.
- No other budget is currently needed.
Blogs and Reports