Linuxwochen Wien 2010
Fedora Events: Linuxwochen Wien 2010, Vienna, Austria
The Linuxwochen Wien are an Event with a broad Scope at Users, Beginners, Developers, Administrators, Companies and Government. It features Talks, Presentations and Workshops and a trade-show as well.
When and Where
- 06.-08.May 2010
- The event will be held from 10 AM to 8 PM. The public opening for the booth area will be from 9 AM.
- Altes Rathaus, Wipplingerstraße 8, Wien
- Venue Map Linuxwochen Vienna
- 2 meter table (longer available, or we get one more)
- 2 chairs (if we need more we could have it)
- Wireless or better wired Internet Access and electricity
- Fully equipped talk rooms (Micro-port, projector, and so on)
- Catering: Not included, but there is available to purchase anything - water, and the more important coffee :)
- Stand Up Roller + the usual SWAG
- Calling for papers has ended
- Our talks are scheduled.
- We have 2x half hour slot for talks.
- We have 1x 2 hours slot for workshop.
- It is confirmed that isn't cheap and difficult to park down in the inner town of Vienna, from 8-22 h there is a so called "short time parking zone" with fees. We could have some slots for free at hotel side.
not needed, there is enough space to work
LinuxWochen Official logo 
- Preparing to be ready at time
- Slots are confirmed: all three submission are accepted, and scheduled.
Our talks and the workshop are scheduled to Saturday. Both talks follows after each other at 8th from 12:30 PM till 13:30 PM. Workshop is at 15:00 PM till 17:00 PM. We will be inside the building at Barocksaal. Lunchtime we will have after our talks 14:00 PM till 15:00 PM. So after the lunchtime our workshop will begin.
Look for us if you are in Vienna!
- 2010-04-15 : submitted talks: "RPM-Pakete bauen", "Fedora 13", and "Fedora Spins"
- 2010-05-02 : all three submissions were accepted