From Fedora Project Wiki
Marketing plan for FUDCon APAC 2015
- Increase awareness of event and Fedora.
- Get relevant audience to conference. Good to have mix of Fedora users, contributors, Students and professionals from Industry.
- Speakers Bio and Topics brief
- Available in fudcon.in COD
- BARCamp and Lightning talks
- Members from Fedora design team
- Members from Fedora security teams
- High priority
- Email templates to broadcast (Niranjan and Priyanka)
- Available for review and more additions At Taglines
- Shrink asked for Video's from speakers.
- Logo, badges
- [I am going FUDCon graphics
- Fedora Badges for attendees, speakers and organizers ticket
- Scheduled tweets
- Page for social Media Post
- Ask speakers and workshop leads to collate the pre-requisite reading material and publish that well before the actual even. [Amita working on this]
Target Audience and medium to reach
- Outreach list for people to contact
- List of contact peoples
- Colleges - Students and Professors (emails + posters)
- Companies - Professionals (emails + posters)
- Red Hat
- Communities - PLUG, FSF etc. (emails)
- Colleges (Need people name who can distribute to Colleges)
- Need to take printouts (Talk to Rupali)
- Social media
- Facebook group
- Eventpage for invitation.
- Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin - (take help from Soni/Alfred)
- Provide Linkedin page on Facebook and twitter so more people can join.
- Press release
- Soni looking at possible opportunities
- SIG talks
- Design, Security and Ambassadors.