From Fedora Project Wiki
- Using ".fas <your-fas>" to show your present.
- Important news and announcements (especially in APAC).
- Anyone can do (not only FAmSCo members).
FranciscoD: Looking for a volunteer to make a Fedora release pamphlet for the marketing team
Review action items from last meeting
- Please update the ticket #70 with your ideas on the subject asap
FranciscoD close ticket #72.
tuanta to open a new ticket to discuss more about organizing real get-something-done FADs in APAC
tuanta to Update budget wiki to note Funds available since GSoC in Sri Lanka was not held
FranciscoD think of what feedback we can collect from participants in this workshop.
FranciscoD update ticket with approval information etc.
- udinnet announce event date for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Technical_Seminar_with_F18_University_of_Rajarata
maeniel udinnet Suresht nangthang *everyone*: if you're interested in helping with budgets, please volunteer with a comment on ticket 79
tuanta decide who he wants as the helper
- KageSenshi to buy everyone light sabers ;)
FranciscoD bring up apac community credit card with tuan and cwickert whenever possibleDiscussed at FAmSCo meeting. Suresht send out logs to lists
- Whatever you want to talk about!
- Continue with our events and work towards our FAD APAC! :D
- Plan for July 02, 2013, our Fedora 19 Release Parties! :)
- Fedora 19 Ambassadors Team Tasks
- FAmSCo and Regional teams call for Preparation of Media/SWAG Thu 2013-05-02
- Regional Team Meetings and Select POC for Swag/Media production Fri 2013-05-03
- Release Event Funding Request Deadline Fri 2013-07-12
- FAmSCo and Regional Teams Meet to Address Unresolved Events/Media/Swag Issues Wed 2013-06-19
- Hold Sponsored Release Events and Publish Event Reports Tue 2013-07-02 Fri 2013-08-02
- Startup Engineering by Balaji S. Srinivasan and Vijay S. Pande
- Learn the engineering skills needed to build a technology startup from the ground up.
- Workload: 2-20 hours/week
- Sessions: Jun 17th 2013 (10 weeks long
- Please read the FAQ!!!
- Will I get a certificate after completing this class?
- Yes. Students who successfully complete the class will receive a certificate signed by the instructor.
- What audiences will benefit most from this class?
- The class will be particularly useful for CS undergrads, grad students or alumni in other STEM disciplines, people looking to found or join a startup, and new startup hires.
- What resources will I need for this class?
- You will need an internet connection and the ability to sign up for free Amazon Web Servicesand Github accounts.
- What is the coolest thing I'll learn if I take this class?
- You will learn how to turn knowledge into power.