- Saturday, August 31st, 2013 at 04:00 UTC
- This week's APAC Ambassadors Meeting will be chaired by
- Help on how to use the IRC
- Please follow the IRC meeting protocol to ensure a quick and well organized meeting
- Using ".fas <your-fas>" to show your present.
- Important news and announcements (especially in APAC).
- Anyone can do (not only FAmSCo members).
FranciscoD: Looking for a volunteer to make a Fedora release pamphlet for the marketing team
- Via Tuan (08/26/2013) Please also make sure to add FAD APAC 2013 to be discussed. - https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ambassadors/2013-August/021566.html
- Via Ankur (08/16/2013) [https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ambassadors/2013-August/021533.html Jeorg has requested us to announce that all receipt should please be
uploaded as pdfs, in clear readable form for reimbursements. Can you please announce this during the meeting and have it in the logs as an info item too? - https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ambassadors/2013-August/021533.html]
Review action items from last meeting
- Please update the ticket #70 with your ideas on the subject asap
FranciscoD close ticket #72.
- tuanta to open a new ticket to discuss more about organizing real get-something-done FADs in APAC
tuanta to Update budget wiki to note Funds available since GSoC in Sri Lanka was not held
- FranciscoD think of what feedback we can collect from participants in this workshop.
FranciscoD update ticket with approval information etc.
- udinnet announce event date for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Technical_Seminar_with_F18_University_of_Rajarata
- maeniel udinnet Suresht nangthang *everyone*: if you're interested in helping with budgets, please volunteer with a comment on ticket 79
tuanta decide who he wants as the helper
- KageSenshi to buy everyone light sabers ;)
FranciscoD bring up apac community credit card with tuan and cwickert whenever possibleDiscussed at FAmSCo meeting.
Suresht send out logs to lists
- Tickets will only be discussed during the meeting if they have the "meeting" keyword in them, at least a day before the meeting.
- Ticket list: https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/report/9
- Ticket 90 for F19 Release Party Aceh, Indonesia : https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/ticket/90
- Whatever you want to talk about!
- Continue with our events and work towards our FAD APAC! :D
- (10:41:09 AM) kk4ewt: ALL Updated F19 Live isos are located at http://tinyurl.com/Live-respins DBR
- Plan for July 02, 2013, our Fedora 19 Release Parties! :)
- Fedora 19 Ambassadors Team Tasks
- FAmSCo and Regional teams call for Preparation of Media/SWAG Thu 2013-05-02
- Regional Team Meetings and Select POC for Swag/Media production Fri 2013-05-03
- Release Event Funding Request Deadline Fri 2013-07-12
- FAmSCo and Regional Teams Meet to Address Unresolved Events/Media/Swag Issues Wed 2013-06-19
- Hold Sponsored Release Events and Publish Event Reports Tue 2013-07-02 Fri 2013-08-02