Fedora Project Board Meeting :: Tuesday 2009-01-20
Attendees: John Poelstra, Paul Frields, Bill Nottingham, Spot Callaway, Chris Tyler, Matt Domsch, Chris Aillon, Jesse Keating, Harald Hoyer, Dimitris Glezos, and Seth Vidal
Net Neutrality Follow-up
- Paul Frields gathered information as requested but found nothing that provided value
- Ask that Chris bring a letter to board if the time arises or circulate for discussion on fedora-advisory-board
FUDCon F11 Follow-up
- Paul sent links to survey questions to fedora-advisory-board
- Karsten Wade is handling the process of getting the survey setup
- Board would like to make a survey a requirement of each FUDCon and Fedora Activity Day (FAD) going forward
- Use the same questions in subsequent surveys
Finalizing trademark guidelines
- Could the guidelines slowing down community development?
- Guidelines around registering domains with Fedora in the name
- Move discussion, questions, and concerns to email@example.com
What is Fedora?
- Are Fedora's mission and goals clear?
- Move further discussion to firstname.lastname@example.org