Meeting:Community Architecture 2008-09-02
Max, Karsten, Jack
Open meeting, just general discussion about the coming week, FUDCon, organizational stuff, etc.
- Future of new reqs?
- As we prepare for October meetings, be sure to do it in a collaborative manner, and keep everyone involved.
- Jack got the ok from Syracuse on an open-source class in the Spring
- Jack & Greg need to finalize CMU -- Max/Greg will call Jack on Wednesday
- Karsten's doing some long-needed (in his words) organization and house-cleaning in Docs land, partially in preparation to fully maximize Chris Tyler's work.
- Karsten also continues to work on JPackage and Fedora issues.
- Try to do a better job with virtual interaction at FUDCon
- IRC channel
- Hackfests listed
- Notes from sessions