Meeting:Community Architecture 2009-01-26
Max, Greg, Jack, Karsten, Paul
- Discuss JBoss.org community challenges.
- Internal project building -- effecting change one by one with folks who are willing to see the value of community-driven work and whose projects are important to the business.
- Discuss current status of FY10 goals for Jack, Karsten, Greg, Max.
- Prep for Wednesday's meeting with mrc.
- Preparations. Jack & Paul.
- Windows cross compiler.
- Fingerprint scanner.
- Device Kit.
Review action items
- F11 Alpha
- Continue Docs community triage. Karsten can fill in any sub-points that make sense.
- Circle back w/ Jan about JBoss stuff (he sent email out before the holidays)
- Talk w/ Mike Evans as soon as it makes sense.
- 2 views of FY10 depending on OLPC decisions.
- APAC budget stuff with Harish.
- Keep pressure on Sankarshan & Rahul about FAD.
- Plan for RDU trip and various meetings and FY10 stuff.
- Blogging about weekend's meetings.
- Based on current work and current draft of goals, start figuring out what Feb - May look like? At some point, you will be asked to write it down.