Fedora DotNet Team Meeting Minutes 2017-04-11
- 2017-04-11 18:00 UTC
- #fedora-meeting on freenode
This week's DotNet Meeting will be led by Rhea.
- The participants will be posted after the meeting.
- To help improve the flow of the meeting, using the IRC Meeting Protocol is encouraged, as modeled by the EMEA Ambassadors.
- Please follow the Meeting Protocol where possible.
- #startmeeting Fedora DotNet (2017-04-11)
- #meetingname dotnet
- #nick dotnet
- #chair <given to approved members of FAS group at meeting>
- #topic Agenda
- #link https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:DotNet_2017-04-11
- #info (1) Roll Call
- #info (2) Announcements
- #info (3) Packaging progress
- #info (4) GSoC
- #topic Roll Call
- #info Name; Timezone; Sub-projects/Interest Areas
- #action dotnet New members, make sure you introduce yourself on the DotNet mailing list [ https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/DotNet ]
- If this is your first time at a DotNet meeting, feel free to introduce yourself to everyone and say hello! If anyone has any questions before we get started with the rest of the agenda, now is also a good time to ask.
- #topic Announcements
- #topic Packaging progress
- #topic GSoC