From Fedora Project Wiki
- Again small tweaks to guidelines
- Addition of -maven-support subpackages (name is just an example) - these would pull in requires for use in maven (from pom files)
- List all dependencies (even if provided by transitive deps) ?
- Fedora 16 and further plans
- Kill maven2 package
- Finish tomcat6 migration (not that much left to do)
- Finish tomcat(v7) integration and start moving to it
- Eclipse Indigo
- SDK status
- Plugins updates
- Java SIG tracker bug status
- Open floor
- Guidelines changes have been declined and we will try to solve some of the problem with technical fixes first.
- We have agreed to kill maven2 ASAP. Currently targetting F-16 as no packages having Rs on maven2 and really killing it for F-17.
- Move to tomcat 7 (and servlet 3.0 apis) should start during the F-16 period.
- Announcement from JBoss about effort starting to put JBoss AS in Fedora. All help appreciated. Look for mgoldmann if you want to help.