Guidelines for submitting a new package to MinGW
Help the reviewers by following these straightforward steps:
- Join the package maintainers
- and in particular, create a review request for your package.
- Make a scratch build of your package:
koji build --scratch dist-f11 your.src.rpm
- and post a link to the scratch build in the review request.
- Run rpmlint on the source and binary RPMs and attach the full output to the review request
- Add email@example.com to the CC list for the review request
- Make the review request alias field be the same as the package name (this makes it easy to refer to the package by name)
- Set the dependencies in the review request correctly. Almost every package should depend on
Here is an example review request: