Meeting Agenda Preparation
On the Monday before the Tuesday meeting, do the following tasks:
1. First, check for any open issues:
2. For each issue:
- Assess if it is something to be discussed on the meeting.
- If an issue should be discussed in the meeting, click on 'Edit Metadata' and add the 'Meeting' tag. Please note that only members of modularity group on Pagure can add the 'Meeting' tag.
- Make sure to check with and invite stakeholders who may not be CC'd in the issue. Consider deferring issue if stakeholders have not had adequate notice and are not available for discussion.
- When an issue is older than a week and was already voted upon, close it appropriately and remember it for the digest section in the meeting announcement.
3. Also check for tickets that were closed after last meeting with an in-ticket vote to mention them in the respective section
4. Go through the report of 'meeting' issues, and add them to a copy of the template below.
5. Write an email to the email@example.com list with the following template:
Agenda for Tuesday's Modularity Team Meeting (YYYY-MM-DD)
Find below a list of topics which are planned to be discussed in the Fedora Modularity Team meeting on Tuesday at 15:00 UTC in #fedora-meeting-3 on irc.freenode.net. To find out when this is in your local time zone, check the Fedora Calendar (if you've set it and are logged in): https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/modularity/#m5249 Alternatively, to convert UTC to your local time zone, take a look at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UTCHowto or run: date -d 'Tuesday 15:00 UTC' Links to all issues below can be found at: https://pagure.io/modularity/report/meeting_agenda = Discussed and Voted = Title of issue https://pagure.io/modularity/issue/### DECISION (+X, Y, -Z) = Followups = #topic ... #link https://pagure.io/modularity/issue/### .modularity ### = New business = #topic ... #link https://pagure.io/modularity/issue/### .modularity ### = Open Floor = For more complete details, please visit each individual issue. The report of the agenda items can be found at https://pagure.io/modularity/report/meeting_agenda If you would like to add something to this agenda, you can file a new issue at https://pagure.io/modularity/issues, or bring it up at the end of the meeting during the open floor topic. Note that the meeting is one hour long and issues we don't get around to discussing may be deferred until the following meeting.