Fedora QA Meeting - December 21 2006, 0100 UTC, #fedora-testing on freenode
- Review actions from last week
- Review F7 plan - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2006-December/msg00170.html
- Do we have a plan/tools/docs for testing each feature listed?
- Can we test all that stuff in the time given?
- Divide the features into categories/tiers, e.g.:
- Required - release will slip until it works
- Desired - we want this to work but we may be forced to ship it with known bugs and fix them later
- Delicate - If this doesn't work by Feature Freeze (Test2), it can't go in at all
- Define general QA workflows - "walkthroughs" for things we test.
- How do we test new packages in updates-testing?
- What about new stuff in rawhide?
- How do you do installer testing?
- What do you do to test a new release (like Test1)?
- Get these things on the wiki or mailing list so we can discuss and improve them.
- QA tool updates - fedora-updates-system (lmacken), RHTS (poelstra/dmalcolm), SNAKE (wwoods)
- fedora-updates-system (lmacken)
- RHTS (poelstra/dmalcolm)
- SNAKE (wwoods)
- Anything else
log and notes never posted (2015-01-05).