People present (lines said):
Unable to attend:
Previous meeting follow-up
- j_dulaney volunteered to file bugs against s-c-* packages to recommend patching their .desktop file to avoid
Cloud SIG - Fedora 15 on Amazon EC2
oVirt Node Fedora 16 Spin
- Current test matrix draft (by athmane) available at - User:Athmane/Draft_Ovirt_Node_validation_matrix
- QA team needs to review and accept/reject prior to freeze (on July 26)
- With a defined test matrix, and an agreement on who is responsible for soliciting test feedback, I believe we have enough to satisfy QA requirements.
Upcoming QA events
- 2011-07-21 - Pre-Alpha Rawhide Acceptance Test Plan #3 - images available, testing in progress by twu
- 2011-07-26 - Test Alpha 'Test Compose'
- 2011-07-29 - Alpha Blocker Meeting (f16alpha) #3 - volunteers to announce blocker meeting?
- 2011-08-01 - 15:00 UTC chaired by _____?
Open Discussion - <your topic here>
- j_dulaney will get this done this week and not slack off again
- tflink will follow up today
- tflink to confirm with rel-eng to see if 8/1 is a reasonable deadline for Amazon AMI image creation
- athmane_work to continue work on Ovirt Node validation testing and matrix; next meeting review if the spin makes the freeze deadline
- tflink to announce blocker meeting #3