Installation using the ipv6 HTTP network installation protocol.
Steps To Reproduce
- Boot the installer using any available means
- Direct anaconda to use HTTP as the installation type
- Provide a ipv6 http server and path to the installation tree. For example, to perform a ipv6 HTTP install using hank.test.redhat.com as the installation server you might use a server/path of
http://2002:a00:0:1:206:5bff:fe19:b827/mnt/redhat/rel-eng/RHEL5-Server-20061218.2/tree-i386In this case, 2002:a00:0:1:206:5bff:fe19:b827 is the ipv6 local address for hank.test.redhat.com. This address is only accessible on the test.redhat.com subnet.
- Proceed with installation
- Install completes successfully
- Package errors (install.log) should not occur
- System boots successfully