QA/TestCases/NM VPN vpnc
Test the VPN functionality of NetworkManager
For this case you'll need a vpnc (Cisco compatible) VPN gateway
Steps To Reproduce
Configure NM to connect to your VPN gateway using necessary credentials such as group/user password, etc.
- Make sure networking is available and you can ping the VPN gateway
- From the NM applet icon select VPN
- Select the connection you wish to connect to
- Enter your VPN credentials as required
The following must be true to consider this a successful test run.
- Your credentials are accepted if you typed them correctly
- A VPN connection is established
- You can use internal and external network resources