Test that NetworkManager can connect to wireless networks using WEP encryption.
Steps To Reproduce
Configure a wireless network that uses WEP encryption. Chose ASCII/HEX key and open system/shared key authentication.
- On the machine under test click the NM applet icon
- Try to connect to the wireless network
The following must be true to consider this a successful test run.
- Your wireless network shows in NM menu
- You're able to connect after entering required key or password
- You have networking connection to Internet or other systems in your local network.