Test that NetworkManager can connect to wireless networks without specifying encryption. This test requires two systems. One system will host a wireless network, while the other will test connecting to that network.
Steps To Reproduce
Configure a wireless network that uses no encryption.
- On the machine under test click the NM applet icon
- Try to connect to the wireless network
The following must be true to consider this a successful test run.
- Your wireless network shows in NM menu
- You are not prompted for any encryption settings
- You have networking connection to Internet or other systems in your local network.