A complete installation using a LVM device for the / (rootfs) filesystem. The previous state of the disk partitions should contain an lvm2 installation. For more details on LVM please consult http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logical_volume_management.
How to test
- Perform a manual install, using lvm2 during partitioning - the initial, legacy system
- Perform a second manual install, using lvm2 during partitioning utilizing the existing volume group.
- Anaconda completes successfully
- Reboot successfully into installed system
- / is on a logical volume (e.g. /dev/VolGroup00/LogVol00)