A test to ensure that the Critical Path Packages are present and not corrupted.
How to test
- Obtain (or generate) a current list of the critical path packages
- Note: The procedure for this isn't finalized but the list of packages should be generated as a side-effect of the QA:Core package dependency closure test case
- Check that all the listed packages are present in the repo
- Check that all the listed packages match their embedded checksums and/or GPG signatures
rpm -Vp $RPM_NAMEwill do this nicely
- All critical path packages are present and match their checksums and/or GPG signatures