This test case tests whether langpack can take effect in PackageKit.
How to test
- If the package is not installed then as root user run:
yum install yum-langpacks
- Open Add/Remove Software application either by gpk-application or from desktop menus: Activities->Applications->System Tools->Add/Remove Software on gnome-shell or Applications->System Tools->Add/Remove Software on the fallback mode.
- Install several packages such as
etc and check if current locale langpack of installed application is searched out and installed automatically.
- Logout. In GDM, before entering password, change desktop language to another and login again.
- Install or update several packages again using Add/Remove Software application.
- In Add/Remove Software, when select the package and click Apply, its current locale langpack should be listed as a package candidate for installation.
- After the package/group package installed, its current locale langpack should be installed automatically.
Bug 681747 langpacks not pulled in by groupinstall kde-desktop or office