How to test
- Ideally, find a testbed with MANY LUNs.
- Boot the installer using any available means
- At type of devices step, choose Specialized Storage Devices and click Next.
- Check the devices shown in the UI.
- Test all the normal functions in the test matrix, including searching and filtering.
- Select and deselect certain devices in the filtering UI.
- All the normal functions in the test matrix works.
- Certain devices not selected in the filtering UI do not show up in later storage UI.
- Added iscsi disks, zfcp, etc. show up automatically in the advanced filtering UI.
- On machines with advanced storage capabilities, verify those don't show up in the simple filtering UI.
- On the cleardisks UI, aggregate devices (RAID, multipath) should appear as one thing, not as their component parts.