Deliver an appliance to an SFTP server
- Prepare your environment
- Ensure you have the correct keys registered to enable SFTP authentication on your server.
- Test your setup trying to connect to the host using specified username.
- Put the following BoxGrinder config into a file named:
/root/.boxgrinder/config. Replace IP_ADDRESS_OR_HOST and YOUR_USERNAME with appropriate values
plugins: sftp: host: IP_ADDRESS_OR_HOST username: YOUR_USERNAME path: /some/path/
How to test
boxgrinder-build testing-appliances/jeos-appls/fedora-14-jeos.appl -d sftp --trace
The following must be true to consider this a successful test run.
- Step #1 completes without error (indicated on console)
- Program completes with exit code 0
- Determine whether a packaged appliance file appeared on target host in the expected location