QA:TestCase boxgrinder platform virtualbox
We are converting the JEOS build to the virtualbox platform format.
No setup required besides preparing your environment.
How to test
boxgrinder-build testing-appliances/jeos-appls/fedora-14-jeos.appl -p virtualbox --trace
- Produced disk image can be found in
build/appliances/$ARCH/fedora/15/fedora-15-jeos/virtualbox-plugin/. Add this disk to VirtualBox drive manager, create new virtual machine using VirtualBox wizard selecting Fedora 15 as the operating system and add produced disk image as the main disk.
- Log in with user:
- Run the following Test Case in the VM: QA:Network_basic_test_case
The following must be true to consider this a successful test run.
- Step #1 completes without error (indicated on console)
- Program completes with exit code 0
- Successfully boot and log into the VirtualBox appliance without error
- QA:Network_basic_test_case is performed successfully on the new appliance