QA:TestCase boxgrinder platform vmware
We are converting the JEOS build to the vmware platform format.
- Prepare your environment
- Put the following BoxGrinder config into a file named:
plugins: vmware: type: personal thin_disk: true
How to test
boxgrinder-build testing-appliances/jeos-appls/fedora-14-jeos.appl -p vmware --trace
- Produced appliance can be found in
build/appliances/$ARCH/fedora/15/fedora-15-jeos/vmware-plugin/. Run the appliance in VMware software your choice (Fusion, Workstation, Player, Server).
- Log in with user:
- Run the following Test Case in the VM: QA:Network_basic_test_case
The following must be true to consider this a successful test run.
- Step #1 completes without error (indicated on console)
- Program completes with exit code 0
- Successfully boot and log into the vmware appliance without error
- QA:Network_basic_test_case is performed successfully on the new appliance