QA:TestCase boxgrinder xarch pipeline
A full cross-architecture build and platform conversion in one command.
- Prepare your environment
- Ensure you have a 64 bit operating system installed:
How to test
setarch i386 boxgrinder-build testing-appliances/jeos-appls/fedora-14-jeos.appl -p virtualbox --trace
- Produced disk image can be found in
build/appliances/$ARCH/fedora/15/fedora-15-jeos/virtualbox-plugin/. Add this disk to VirtualBox drive manager, create new virtual machine using VirtualBox wizard selecting Fedora 15 as the operating system and add produced disk image as the main disk. Remember to select 32 bit OS.
- Log in with user:
- Run the following Test Case in the VM: QA:Network_basic_test_case
The following must be true to consider this a successful test run.
- Step #1 completes without error (indicated on console)
- Program completes with exit code 0
- Successfully boot and log into the VirtualBox appliance without error
- Step #4 indicates the expected architecture (i386/i686)
- QA:Network_basic_test_case is performed successfully on the new appliance