This is to verify that Anaconda is able to perform installation in a text mode.
- Prepare any non-live media for booting the installer (anything except
How to test
- Before booting the installer, request a text mode installation by adding
- Proceed with installation, using default settings where possible and reasonable simple choices where choice is required
- Ideally, run QA:Testcase_base_initial_setup and/or QA:Testcase_base_startup for the installed system
- The installer's text mode interface is displayed, works properly, and successfully completes installation.