This testcase is meant to verify that passwordless sudo is enabled for the 'fedora' user after booting a cloud image.
- Boot a cloud image locally
- Or launch an instance in a cloud provider
How to test
- ssh into the booted image with the username 'fedora' and either the ssh-key (on EC2 for instance) or password provided in user-data (when running locally)
- Attempt to run commands with sudo
- Should be able to connect to booted image and run commands with sudo
- User should not be prompted for a password when using sudo