This test case will verify the improved graphics console support added in Fedora 11.
How to test
- Start an install using
virt-manageror the command-line utility,
- Respond to the installer questions (keyboard, language, installation source) and proceed to the graphical install screen
- Proceed through the installation, selecting any options needed for your setup.
- When the installation has completed, click Reboot.
- The install should complete without any errors.
- The installer and, if a desktop environment was installed, the installed system should both start X at a resolution of 1024x768Confirm the resolution by running:
grep "(\*\*).*1024x768" /var/log/Xorg.0.log
- (**) CIRRUS(0): *Default mode "1024x768": 65.0 MHz, 48.4 kHz, 60.0 Hz
- The installer and installed system should recognize the Cirrus logic VGA controller.
# lspci | grep VGA
- 00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Cirrus Logic GD 5456