From Fedora Project Wiki
Launch Fedora CoreOS in IBM Cloud VPC Gen2.
NOTE: You are not required to run this test case. If you don't already have an account or don't want to create one then skip this test.
- Create a IBM account.
- If you dont have an ignition file, produce it following these steps
- Pre-configured VPC,SSH keys,networks,permissions,etc
- ibmcloud CLI tool separtely installed
How to test
- Follow the Creating an Image documentation to create the latest image in the
- Follow the Launching Instances documentation to launch a VM from the image created above.
- Don't forget to terminate your instance after you're done with testing, so that you don't end up paying for an eternal-running machine.
- The system launches in IBM cloud according to the instructions.
- You can connect through SSH.
- The linked documentation is clear, all steps are understandable, and nothing important is missing from it.