From Fedora Project Wiki
Launch Fedora CoreOS in Vultr Cloud from the
NOTE: You are not required to run this test case. If you don't already have an account or don't want to create one then skip this test.
- Create a Vultr account.
- Create a Vultr Cloud if you don't already have one.
- Install the Vultr CLI:
sudo dnf install vultr-cli.
sudo dnf install coreos-installer
How to test
- Follow Provisioning on Vultr documentation to upload an image file, create a snapshot, and start an instance.
- Verify you can SSH into the instance and no failures are reported on login. Typical username is
- Don't forget to terminate your instance after you're done with testing, so that you don't end up paying for an eternal-running machine.
- The system launches in Vultr according to the instructions.
- You can connect through SSH.
- The linked documentation is clear, all steps are understandable, and nothing important is missing from it.