Review documentation correctness and comprehensibility for Fedora CoreOS.
How to test
- Visit Fedora CoreOS documentation.
- Pick a section and read through it. Does the text make sense? Is there something important missing? Is some part confusing or unclear? Is the section properly placed in the table-of-contents structure, or should it be moved elsewhere?
- (Optional) Follow the steps mentioned in the documentation with your own machine and verify that the machine behaves as expected according to your documentation.
- The documentation makes sense, nothing is obviously missing, and the instructions are clear. Individual sections are placed logically in the documentation structure and can be easily found.
- The steps mentioned in the documentation reflect what you see on your own machine.
- If you find issues please report it or open a PR to fix it in the documentation sources. Report opened issues or PRs in the test day application.