QA:Testcase Gnome Boxes basic usage
General Boxes usage.
Install few operating systems into Boxes.
How to test
1. Select box
2. Boxes window manipulation: resize, maximize and minimize window, switch between fullscreen and window modes using "two arrows" icon.
3. Try use regular applications: web browser, video player, file manager, text editor, terminal and manipulate with applications windows.
4. Click on back arrow to navigate boxes preview.
5. Select another box and try to switch between and use multiple boxes.
1. Box should boot or be already running.
2. Virtualized system should change resolution.
3. All application should work as usual.
4. You should see box previews.
5. Boxes should run in paralel, depending on available hardware resources.