Create boxes for various operating systems using express installation and see if it goes as expected. When express installation is chosen, no user interaction should be needed.
ISO, CD/DVD and USB stick with Fedora 17 and 16, Windows XP and 7. Other operating systems like Debian, Ubuntu, etc. are not supported by express installation.
How to test
1. Click on "New" and then on "Continue".
2. Insert installation CD/DVD or USB stick of operating system. Or select ISO from list, URL or file.
3. Set "Express Install" to ON and fill "Username", "Password" and "Product Key" if it's necessary (e.g. for Windows installation). Then click on "Continue".
4. Check informations about the box: System, Username, Password, Memory and Disk.
5. Click on "Create".
6. Observe automatic installation of operating system.
2. Installation CD/DVD or USB stick should be autodetected after insertion. List should contain list of ISOs located in Download directory.
4. "System" should contain correct name of selected operating system. Username should contain your selected username and Password should show asterisks "*" only. Memory and Disk size should comply with minimum hardware requirements for given operating system.
5. Box should boot into installer.
6. Box should install without user interaction and reboot after successful installation into installed operating system.