Test whether a Microsoft Exchange account can be created.
How to test
- Run System Settings and go to the Online Accounts panel.
- Click the "+" button.
- Select Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter your email and password.
- Press the "+" expander and change the username and server values if neeed.
- Once you have been able to connect, the dialog should disappear and the new account should appear in the panel.
- Mail should show up in Evolution.
- Calendars should show up in Evolution.
- Addressbook should show up in Evolution.
- You should not be prompted for a password to use the applications.