From Fedora Project Wiki
Test whether a Nextcloud account can be added to GNOME Online Accounts.
- Have a Nextcloud account (self-hosted or with a provider) or get free a Nextcloud account among this community maintained list of Nextcloud providers.
- Install Fedora Workstation.
How to test
- Start System Settings -> Online Accounts.
- Request to add a new "Nextcloud" account.
- Enter your connection details and credentials, confirm.
- Online Accounts should now display your Nextcloud account as added.
- Start Calendar, your Nextcloud calendar should be displayed there. You should be able to modify your events.
- Start Contacts, your Nextcloud contacts should be displayed there. You should be able to modify your contacts.
- Start Files, your Nextcloud files should be accessible from the left side bar. You should be able to manage your files.
- Your account data are accessible through listed GNOME applications.
- Please report all failures to the gnome-online-accounts tracker, if the problem seems to be account connection related, or to individual GNOME apps trackers, if the problem seems to be related to a particular application.