QA:Testcase Gnome Online Accounts Add Windows Live
Test whether a Windows Live account can be created.
How to test
- Run System Settings and go to the Online Accounts panel.
- Click the "+" button.
- Select Windows Live.
- Enter your username and password.
- Allow access once you have logged in.
- Once you have logged in, the cancel button should disappear.
- Once you have allowed access, the dialog should disappear and the new account should appear in the panel.
- MSN Messenger should show up in Empathy.
- SkyDrive should show up in Documents.
- You should not be prompted for a password to use the applications.