This test cases covers basic features of GNOME Software.
Ensure that Software is installed, and launch it.
How to test
- Browse available applications using the tiles on the explore page, as well as the categories.
- Search for different applications by name, description, and keyword.
- Install several apps.
- Launch some installed apps from their details pages.
- Uninstall apps. Do this from both the installed list and the details page for installed apps.
- Install any updates that are available.
- Open "Software Repositories" from the menu. Check that the list is correct, and try enabling/disabling some repos.
- You should be able to search for, install, and launch apps correctly.
- You should be able to uninstall apps.
- Software listings should render correctly and results should be valid.
- Software updates should be listed and updates should be performed correctly.
- Software sources should be available.