From Fedora Project Wiki
Test GNOME Help application.
- Ensure that GNOME Help (package yelp) is installed.
How to test
- In GNOME, start Help or run
gnome-helpcommand. You should see the main page of GNOME Help, with different help categories.
- Click through provided documentation. All documents should render correctly, images should show up (when present), hyperlinks should work.
- Use the Search button to search for various keywords. It should work as expected.
- Use the menu to adjust text size, add bookmarks, and go back and forward in history.
- GNOME documentation should be present and all actions should work as expected.
- Please report all failures to the GNOME tracker.