This test case relates to the initial GNOME setup.
- Fresh install of GNOME (or log into a Gnome session for the first time)
- Alternative: run `/usr/libexec/gnome-initial-setup` on an existing Gnome session to force GNOME to re-launch Initial Setup
- if you want to test the workflow of getting initial setup, creating a user, transitioning to the session, you'll have to boot your system in graphical mode without a user
How to test
- Select Language and click "Next."
- Select/Configure Input Sources and click "Next."
- Configure geolocation. If enabled it should be configured automatically.
- Select/Configure Online Accounts and click "Next."
- Click "Start Using GNOME 3"
- Reboot and ensure settings persist
- After initial setup completes, GNOME Help should be displayed.
- Geo location should work
- All settings specified during the setup should be persistent through reboots.