- Ensure that you have
- Test case Desktop Effects should have passed.
- Set "QT_ACCESSIBILITY=1" in your environment by running:
echo "export QT_ACCESSIBILITY=1" > /etc/kde/env/qt-at-spi.shand relogin to KDE.
How to test
- Navigate "System Settings" - "Desktop Effects" - "All Effects" and try all effects in "Accessibility" section. Use shortkeys to enable/disable effects.
- Run "Orca" application and using screen reader try to navigate in various KDE applications by mouse and keyboard. Read block of text using "+" key.
- All accessibility "effects" should work as in their descriptions. You can configure shortkeys and enable/disable effects with them.
- Orca should read navigation buttons when using mouse and keyboard. Orca should read block of text like websites and documents.