From Fedora Project Wiki
Calligra Suite offers a comprehensive set of 8 applications which satisfies the office, graphics and project management needs. This test case is freeform testing, try to find your own workflow while using various Calligra Suite applications.
- Boot Fedora to KDE4 desktop and install
calligraif it's not already installed.
How to test
- Run Calligra Words and try to open documents in ODT, DOC and DOCX formats, create new documents and save them.
- Run Calligra Sheets and try to open spreadsheets in ODS, XLS and XLSX formats, create new spreadsheets and save them.
- Run Calligra Stage and try to open presentations in ODP, PPT and PPTX formats, create new presentations and save them.
- Test other office applications like Flow (creates diagrams and flowcharts, an open alternative to MS Visio) and Kexi (visual database creator, an open alternative to MS Access).
- Use Braindump application for creating notes using brainmaps.
- Try applications for graphical artists: Krita for sketching and painting raster images and Karbon for creating cliparts, logos and vector images. Open and save images in various supported formats.
- Use Plan for project management.
- Calligra Suite should open or create and save various document, spreadsheet and presentation formats.
- Flow and Kexi should be compatible with Microsoft formats.
- Krita nd Karbon should open and save images correctly in various formats.
- All applications should be stable and do what is being expected from them.