This case tests upgrading from the current stable release (Fedora 27) to the development release (Fedora 28) with KDE desktop.
How to test
- Perform an installation of the previous Fedora release (Fedora 27) with KDE desktop using any available means: KDE Plasma Desktop Spin, DVD/Netinst.iso/PXE installation and select
KDE Software Compilationgroup (@kde-desktop)
- Log into KDE and do a full system update.
- Upgrade your system to Fedora 28 using any available means (
boot.iso, PXE or
- Boot and test the system.
- Log into KDE and test the desktop and important applications and desktop components.
- The system should be upgraded to Fedora 28 version without error
- The display manager should offer 'KDE Plasma Workspace' and 'KDE Plasma Workspace (failsafe session)' as a session types
- KDE desktop settings should be preserved.
- Applications and desktop components should work correctly.