- This test case tests libreport integration with firstboot tool
How to test
- Firstboot package is required. Run following command to install it:
su -c 'yum -y install firstboot'
- Backup the /etc/sysconfig/firstboot file:
su -c 'mv /etc/sysconfig/firstboot /etc/sysconfig/_firstboot'
firstbootas normal user
- As the program is not intended to be run by unprivileged user, it will crash
- Hit Save button to report the problem
- Try to report the problem with Logger reporter
- Restore the /etc/sysconfig/firstboot file:
su -c 'mv /etc/sysconfig/_firstboot /etc/sysconfig/firstboot'
- Report should be generated and saved into the file
- The file should contain well formed report of the crash you have caused