Selected applications — Audio support
This test case tests that the installed system can play audio over selected applications.
- This test case should be performed on both bare-metal and virtual machines.
- The computer must be equipped with a sound device.
- Install a desktop version of Fedora 34 (or later).
- Connect your speakers (headphones) to the default sound device.
- Perform the following steps as a regular user.
How to test
- Play a Youtube video in Firefox or the default web browser.
- Play a movie in Videos.
- Play a song in Rhythmbox.
- While playing the multimedia, try to pause, unpause, stop, restart, and navigate (seek), etc.
- All above mentioned applications play sound correctly over the default sound device.
- It must be possible to pause, unpause, stop, and restart the playback and navigate in the audio file.