This test case describes the scenario of suspending and resuming with an external display
How to test
- Connect your laptop to an external display.
- Suspend the system using System->Suspend.
- Resume the system by pressing the power button.
- Reasonable behaviours might be:
- The system is working as normal.
- The external display is working fine.
- Unreasonable behaviours would include:
- Not resuming.
- Blank screen.
- Crashing when the lid is opened
- Resuming and immediately shutting down
- Slow and flickery resume